Tuesday 19 December 2017

Let's Get Christmassy with Susi Holliday



We’re getting festive here with some special peeps and today we get Christmassy with Susi Holliday





Hello Susi


Please tell us a little about you and if you are a reader, Blogger or author.



Hi Pauline, thank you for hosting me on your fab blog! I am all three 😊 I was a reader first, then a blogger, and now I am an author with four books published. Three creepy psych thriller/procedurals set in Scotland, and my new one, The Deaths of December – a festive serial killer thriller. I was born and brought up in Scotland and I now live in London. I love travelling and I love books.


What is your favourite Christmas memory?

There are many to choose from, but I’d probably say the time that my husband and I decided to go to Madeira for a quiet Christmas by ourselves. We stayed in a tiny fishing village with an apartment overlooking the sea. Waking up there to the peaceful sound of lapping waves knowing that we had nothing to do but relax, was absolute bliss.


What is your favourite Christmas food?

Savoury would be pigs-in-blankets (or kilted sausages, as we call them in Scotland) – can’t get enough of those! Sweet is definitely Chocolate Orange. I could live on those.


What is your favourite Christmas song?

I want to say it’s Last Christmas by Wham because I loved them so much and I was gutted when George Michael died last year, but actually it’s Wombling Merry Christmas (if you don’t know it, listen to it now on Youtube – I guarantee you won’t get it out of your head all day long…)


What is your favourite Christmas photo? Please tell us why



This one… my husband dressed as Bo’ Selecta Michael Jackson Santa, cooking Christmas dinner using his new book with his own face superimposed on top of ‘the other Jamie’, in a very apt apron – makes me laugh every time I see it.


You can find Susi at all these…





No comments: