Tuesday 3 January 2017

Me and Chill with a Book Award!



As you know, or maybe not! I am the person behind the new Indie Award, Chill with a Book. I started the Award back in September and it has gone amazingly. Indie authors from as far as Australia, USA, Canada and of course the UK have shown interest in the Award. Truly international! A total of  twenty Awards were made in 2016. 

For 2017 I am delighted to announce exciting changes to the Award. As well as the Readers’ Award, honoured for the best reads from Indie authors, there will be TWO more Awards: a Book of the Month Award and a Book of the Year Award.

Each month all books honoured with a Readers’ Award will be nominated for the Book of the Month Award. The winner will be announced in the first half of the following month.

All Book of the Month Awardees will be nominated for the Book of the Year Award. This means a total of thirteen new Awards.

New Award buttons / emblems have been designed to cover all Awards by the brilliant, Cathy Helms fromAvalon Graphics.

To ensure all Honourees from 2016 do not lose out on these extra Awards, Awards will be announced later this month for Book of the Month for September, October, November & December. Finally, a Book of the Year Award will be announced for 2016.

Chill’s exclusive Award is a badge of honour for Indie authors to be proud of receiving and for readers and the book world at large to see that Indie authors write and produce great reads.

Chill's web site... www.chillwithabook.com

I don’t need to tell you that I am passionate about this Award and I want it to be a huge success and to highlight great reads from Indie authors. I know it is going to be a very exciting 2017 at Chill with a Book Award for Indie authors and I know I am going to be very very busy too. And, of course I am going to be writing book seven, I have started with the first 20,000 words, I just need to write the rest….

I will of course keep you posted on all events, try keeping me away!

Until the next time, I hope the sun is shinning in your heart and on your face.


Love
Pauline
xxx

1 comment:

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Wishing you all the best and great success for 2017, Pauline!