Saturday 30 August 2014

Beaten byTechnology!


After the launch of the book cover for my latest book, In the Cold Light of Day, I decided I needed to update my web site with the details. Having managed my web site for years, you can imagine the shock I had when the changes I made were replicated on every page on my site!

It seemed, naively, I had a pressed button that assumed what I had added was meant to be on all pages. No worries, I thought! I can reverse this. Wrong! Whatever I did would not reverse what I had done. After contacting Moonfruit, who hosts my web site, I was able to continue, but not without major changes. So with everything in a mess, I decided a makeover was necessary. Many hours later I have a new looking web site. I think it looks so much better, but what do you think?

I hope your week has been a good one filled with sunshine. As always thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous week and catch up again soon.


Pauline x

1 comment:

Rosalind Adam said...

It sounds like you've had a traumatic time. Remember the days before computers and Websites when life was simple?! I shall pop over and have a look at your revised site.