Tuesday 18 February 2014

Shades On! With Toni Anderson


Throughout February I am having a number of special peeps join me for some warm winter sunshine. All my guests will be answering four simple questions. So slip on those shades and settle down to meet today's fabby guest, Toni Anderson




Bikini or swimsuit?

Oh, definitely a swimsuit. I haven’t worn a bikini since I was five.


Share a memory from your childhood.

I have so many happy memories from childhood. One of my favourites is when the rest of the family went grocery shopping and I’d stay home with my grandfather. He’d give me a big shiny 50 pence piece and I’d go buy him a Mars Bar, and keep the change. This memory combines three of my favourite things--my granddad, chocolate, and avoidance of grocery shopping!


Favourite summer drink and why?

Gin and tonic. Lots of tonic and ice cubes. Very refreshing! Come to think of it it’s a favourite winter drink too... :)




Poolside or beach for soaking up the sun rays and favourite place?

Beach--always the beach. My favourite place? Crikey, you’re talking to a former marine biologist so it’s hard to choose one spot. Actually for just lying around on the sand I really enjoyed the Florida Keys, also Noosa Heads in Queensland. See, it’s too hard to pick just one spot. Iona, St Andrews, Bamfield...




Find out more about Toni Anderson on her website (http://www.toniandersonauthor.com/) and connect with her on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/toniannanderson) or on her Author Page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Toni-Andersons-books/153356538022559).

For up-to-the-minute information on new releases and surprise giveaways join her infrequent newsletter (http://shawwebspace.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=fd00f04415a0aa15a4040818f&id=50c3c7206d).


She also tweets-- @toniannanderson


There is another fab peep joining us again tomorrow, so please pop by…. Thanks!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun interview! We readers LOVE to receive "inside" glimpses of our favorite authors thoughts and ideas.

Thanks for sharing, Toni! (And for asking/publishing, Pauline.)

The beach sounds wonderful right now . . . Shades on ~ :)

Pauline Barclay said...

Hi Kimberly, thanks for your kind words and also for stopping by. Wishing you a fabby day :)