Tuesday 9 October 2012

Cheers!

I know I don't usual post on a Tuesday, though thinking about my posts of late, I don't seem to post often enough! Must make a mental note to remedy this!

Today, I decided to write a post, for three reasons, firstly, my latest book, The Summr of Sixty Five will be having its cover designed this month and I've already been talking to Cathy Helms at Avalon Graphics. Of course I'll be sharing it with you, try keeping me quiet... laugh!

Today, I've also moved a step closer with my edits and again I need to keep the momentum going as The Summer of Sixty Five goes to my editor next month. Sylvia Dyer is taking the reins for my fourth book.

And today, I know I really shouldn't talk about it here, but as you know me by now. Yes, I'm donning my Famous Five Plus top hat, it's that kind of day that warrants a special hat! Because today I've secured another sponsor for the FFP Group. Volkan-Watches. Sersiously extreme designer watches and you can find out more about them and what they will be doing for FFP over at www.famousfiveplus.com




Now you know why I've posted on a Tuesday. Have a fabulous day and as always thanks for stopping by and here is a glass of bubbly for you to enjoy! Cheers!

2 comments:

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your success with us.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Micheal, great to see you here again and thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a fabby day :