Friday 1 June 2012

June, Time for Shades!

Pinch punch first of the month, or white rabbits white rabbits white rabbits!
Whatever your saying is, wishing you a wonderful sunny June.

And in keeping with my decision to design a poster for each month of the year, here is June's.

I took this picture last week whilst staying at the fabby hotel, Costa Calero. I was lying under this beautiful palm tree reading my Kindle when I looked up and thought how stunning the tree appeared with the sun shinning through its tropical fronzes. I just could not resist snapping away!

Wishing everyone a sunny month  and thanks for stopping by. Now go and get those shades on!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Pauline!

Elliot Grace said...

...this pic only emphasizes how much I miss living in the deep south. Love it ;)

El

Melanie said...

Gorgeous! Thanks, too, for the Jacquie Lawson Jubilee e-card. It's great.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Shirley, thank you :)

Hi Elliot, glad you lvoed living in a sunny climes, maybe you will return again one day!

Hello Melanie, thanks and you are welcome, ahve a fabby day. :)