Wednesday 4 January 2012

January the month for Dreams!


As we start a new year, I am going to try and produce a poster each month throughout 2012 to reflect moods, emotions and whatever takes my fancy!
I confess to being excited about it all!

So to January, the month for promises, goals and dreams, this month's poster shows the sunrise taken this morning as we walked the doggies along the seafront in Puerto Del Carmen.

It was stunning and the colours breathtaking and I could not resist taking a picture.


To show off all my posters, I am going to create a page on this Blog and add each month's poster so you can see the mood changes as the year slips by.

8 comments:

Flowerpot said...

What a lovely idea Pauline - love the picture!

Dr. Niamh Clune said...

I REALLY like this, Pauline...beautiful and inspiring...almost like a diary.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hellol Flowerpot, thanks for stopping by and glad you love the picture. It was beautiful in reality too!

Hi Dr.Niamh Clune,I love photography and being creative, so trying to add all my little passions together. Thank you!

Melanie said...

Love your sunrise photo. It's absolutely gorgeous! I, too, love photography although haven't taken a day and done nothing but go out and shoot in quite some time. I think the last time (other than while on vacation) was when I was still using a 35mm SLR.

Looking forward to your monthly posters and moods/emotions.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Melanie, thanks for stopping by, I only have a little digital camera which I slip in my pocket when I go out. Can't resist snapping!

Rosemary Gemmell said...

That's gorgeous, Pauline - and what a great idea! I love photography too but that's a very creative idea. Look forward to seeing each poster.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Rosemary, thanks, it's exciting!

Rosalind Adam said...

Great idea. Fabulous photograph. And just enough space for your book covers too! :-)