Monday 5 December 2011

Monday Mews & More!

I hope everyone had a great weekend, no doubt Christmas being the main thoughts of everyone.

My weekend was very busy though I did manage to design our Christmas cards and get all those that need to be in the post away to the post office this morning... phew!

The other area that has taken up much of my time of late is my new venture for Indie Authors, Famous Five Plus, it has increased 400% in 4 weeks and I have several authors sending details to join too. We have members from the UK, USA, Canada, Portugal and Spain, now how international is that! You have no idea how taken aback I am at how it has all happened so quickly. If you have a moment, please take a look at the site and let me know what you think. I'm burning the midnight oil to keep it bang up to date and I think it is worth doing because I believe many Indie Authors are very professional and due to a variety of reasons they are doing their publishing alone. Here is our fabby site, I hope you'll take a peek and maybe follow us! Famous Five Plus

As well as keeping up with everything else. today my first In Focus appeared on the loveahappyending.com site. It is a little different from what I've done before for loveahappyend, but what do you think. In Focus

Oh by the way, I've added a little News Page to this site where I add snippets of information about this and that. Phew! I think that's it for now, a big thanks for stopping by and taking time to say hi! I'll return again later in the week, so please join me, and I'll bring homemade mince pies with brandy butter!

Sending sunny smiles and have a fabby week until then.

6 comments:

Talli Roland said...

So pleased to hear the site is going great guns. You've been busy!

Pauline Barclay said...

Hi Talli, thanks for stopping by and your kind words, it has more than taken my breath away... laugh!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Phew, you sound busy!

I haven't even thought about writing Christmas cards yet, I really must get a move on.

Wow, 400% is brilliant. Congratulations to you all.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hi Debs, thanks for stopping by and yes, I had to get the cards away, never know if they get to their destination on time from down here on the pebble! Thanks too for your congrats...! x

Rosemary Gemmell said...

You're doing a great job online, Pauline, and allowing so many writers to get involved!

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Rosemary, thanks, I just want to widen my profile and if through creating a network as large as possible helps, then I will do it and help others at the same time.