Wednesday 14 December 2011

Celebrating the launch of Reaching for the Stars!


Today, Janice Horton is celebrating in wonderful style the launch of her new e-book, Reaching for the Stars.

Part of the celebrations is that we have to post a photo of where we wish we could be, well here is mine.... to be on that luxury cruiser sipping champagne and eating fancy goodies at the captain's table..... !


But before I dream myself on to this fabby cruise ship, let me tell you about Janice's great new book.


In Reaching for the Stars the main character Chef Finn McDuff feels he's had enough of all the food campaigns, the TV cookery shows, the constant frenzy surrounding his private life and disappears into a self-imposed exile for a while. Hence the theme of Launch Day is 'Wish I Was Here... But this is hardly enough to get your teeth into, so why not pop along to Amazon and download a copy and find out just what is being cooked, baked or casseroled! Enjoy!




Wishing Janice great success and hoping she sells zillions!



14 comments:

Anne Mackle said...

Yes, Pauline a cruise would go down very well just about now.

Janice said...

Now that is what I would call doing it in style and I would expect no less from you Pauline. Only, can I come too please?!
I do fancy a December cruise to somewhere warm and sunny. Obviously I think this is an excellent 'Wish I Was Here...'choice!
Love, Janice xx

Melanie said...

Definitely are doing it in style!

Rosemary Gemmell said...

We love cruising, Pauline! My wish is Venice though - one of my favourite places. Great idea, isn't it?

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Cassam, wouldn't it be wonderful to be sitting on a sun drenched deck.... dreams! x

Jancie of course you would come along too and of course sell that fabby book to all the passengers :)

Hi Melanie, we need to do it in style, even our dreams... laugh!

Hello Rosemary, we've never been on a cruise, but we see the luxury liners sail past our villa and we dream!

Anita Chapman said...

Oh yes a cruise would be nice, stopping off at loads of exotic places with sandy beaches

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Anita, wouldn't it be fab!But we can dream :) Sending sunny smiles x

Shaz Goodwin said...

Oh yes, definitely a good place to be Pauline :)

Wishing Janice every success with Reaching for the Stars.
x

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

A cruise to somewhere warm and sunny would be my idea of bliss right now.

Congratulations to Janice I hope Reaching For The Stars is a huge success.

Linn B Halton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linn B Halton and Lucy Coleman said...

I think that cruise ship might sink when we all jump on board with you Pauline! Love the colour of the sea....

Deedee said...

I suppose I could manage a cruise lol. sounds wonderful!

Sheryl Browne said...

I'll meet you poolside m'dear. No eyeing up the crew tho! ;) xx

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Sharon, thanks for stopping by and I know Janice is going to be a number one author!

Hi Debs, we can dream!

Hello Linn, laugh, at least we'd make another splash!

Hi Jontybabe, I think you could too :)

Hello Sheryl, you're on, see you there.... !