Wednesday 17 August 2011

A Pain in the Bum!

I know of late, I've been a bit of a pain in the bum and I should say I'm very sorry, but with a big Cheshire grin on my face, it is a tad difficult. I've been somewhat overwhelmed with some of the fabby reviews I've been getting for my latest book, Sometimes It Happens... and I've got carried away!

From now on, I will try and warn you first before I start to shout and whoop loudly. On Facebook and Twitter, I will no longer clap my hands like the sound of thunder and pop all those noisy party poppers, instead I will whisper my glee adding only my book cover and the link to the review. OK? **Giggling loudly**

Thank you everyone for being such fabby peeps, listening to me shrilling, reading my books and reviewing them.....thank yoooo!

Aaahmm, sorry about that, now back to what I really should be doing......writing book 4!



The Celebration photograph is by Simon Howden from:http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=404






6 comments:

Janice said...

Personally, I like a bit of enthusiasm in a celebration - so keep whooping, Pauline - and well done on all the fabulous and well deserved reviews! xx

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Congratulations for getting so many fab reviews and good luck with writing book 4.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Janice, I know but it can be a tad waring for the readers, I have done a lot of hooting!

Hi Debs, thanks! xx

Talli Roland said...

Hoot on, my friend! :)

Rosalind Adam said...

You shout out all you like. It's good to let off steam and I love those party poppers so let's get popping *BANG*

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Tali, thanks, I'll keep hooting!

Hi Ros, you know me, any excuse for those party poppers!